Feb. 05, 2015 | Posted in Reports, Shoemaking , Student Reporter | Tags:Yi-Chen Chou, ShoemakingReporter: Yi-Chen Chou | Course:
1) Weekend is always the best time for me to spend on some valued people at a small coffee shop for catching up.
2) Wang Jia was digging channels on her shoes for the upcoming hand stitching.
3) Except for Wang Jia, another new student in class is Ruben from Spain.
除了Wang Jia, 班上另一位新生是來自西班牙的Ruben.
4) Earlene is now learning the goodyear bottom construction, and she was at the stage of midsole preparation this Wednesday.
5) Josh has finished his shoes by the end of this week, and will bring them back to Singapore next week for a prospective groom. How exciting!
6) I am continuously working on my ankle boots, and have completed the goodyear hand stitching of the front part.
7) On the other hand, I am also working on finishing my plaster cast in order to get the right shape for the upcoming plantar.
8) In addition to cast finishing, last modification is also part of my job to ensure there is enough space for the plantar.
9) A view of the orthopedic shoe shop. This is the place where I do my collaboration project twice a week.
10) This Thursday, there was snow around noon in Florence. Although it’s short and little, it’s still very romantic when you walk under it.