Mar. 25, 2015 | Posted in Blog, Shoemaking , Student Reporter | Tags:Yi-Chen Chou, Shoemaking | Language:
Reporter: Yi-Chen Chou | Course:
1) On my way to school this Friday, I saw a flower deliver man riding his customized bike to deliver the flowers to customers, so cute!
2) During this week, I have been finishing up my ankle boots in order to move on.
3) My next one will be a pair of baby shoes with a T strap.
4) It’s not easy to work on baby shoes as every pattern should matchs each other precisely.
5) On the other hand, Bernardo has finished his shoes, and they are pretty!
6) Earlene is now learning a new bottom construction: Ideal.
7) Josh has done the upper stitching of his double monk straps by the end of this week.
8) Meanwhile, Amy is challenging herself to make a more complicated shoe style: knee boots.
9) Hyunjin was still working on her Tirolese bottom construction, which is generally being seen on premium handmade shoes only.
10) On this Sunday, we took a historic steam train and wandered around the hills in Tuscany. The scene is definitely beyond description.