NEWS and Blog
Apr. 14, 2014 | Posted in Reports, Jewelry Making | Tags: Jewelry Making, S.K.
Staff Blog≫ Ring with 7 stones
1. I made a basic simple ring from silver and divided the top into 7 parts with a saw.
2. For drilling the holes for the stones I hold the ring firmly in a wooden vice.
3. A close-up picture of the enlarged holes for stones.
4. I cut a cross on each squere. When setting the stones the corner points will be the parts that will keep the stones on their places.
5. After polishing the ring I clean it in the schools ultrasonic machine.
6. The ultrasonic machine viberates gently, that together with hot soapwater cleans the metal from the polishing paste and other grease.
7. The ring has to be kept in a net that allows the water pass.