1. A stencil of the parts needed are first made out of cardboard before they are cut from a sheet of leather. Lining is then glued onto the parts perfectly. Components or accesories are also fastened at this stage.
2. The width of the bag is handsewn onto the front piece.
3. And so are the parts which the strap will connect to.
4. The backpiece which continues on to be the front flap is sewn on by hand and the bag’s closing accesory is attached.
5. Side view of the bag in progress.
6. The bag is complete after the strap is sewn on and the edges burnished which involves smoothing, dyeing and waxing.