Feb. 19, 2015 | Posted in Blog, Shoemaking , Student Reporter | Tags:Yi-Chen Chou, Shoemaking | Language:
Reporter: Yi-Chen Chou | Course:
1) Every time when I see this scene, I always wish I could’ve paddled the canoe with him. It must be an unforgettable experience to row on the Arno river.
2) This week, several students have finished their shoes. This is Earlene who was stitching her brand logo on both insoles.
3) Amy has also completed her ankle boots with Norwegian construction. She loves the studs on the heels in particular.
4) Josh has also done the very first pair of shoes for himself, and the most great thing is that it fits well!
5) Luca was stacking the heels, and is almost there too.
6) I was also stacking the heels just like Luca, but I need to sand them further down manually as my heels are high with a special shape.
7) Amy was also working on her another pink/silver shoes. I bet it will be a super eye-catching shoes when she walks on the street with them.
8) Hyunjin was not that lucky this week as she broke her threads twice, and the shoemaking master was teaching her how to do the repair.
9) Josh’s next one is on. He is preparing the midsoles for a combined bottom construction with Goodyear and Blake concurrently.
10) This Saturday was Valentine’s Day. As being the most romantic race on earth, giving roses for their beloved ones is completely a must-do among Italian couples.