Mar. 06, 2015 | Posted in Blog, Shoemaking , Student Reporter | Tags:Yi-Chen Chou, Shoemaking | Language:
Reporter: Yi-Chen Chou | Course:
1) This Monday was Josh’s birthday, as being his buddy, Luca has prepared a cake with some crazy candles to celebrate.
2) Back to the shoemaking class, Hyunjin has finished her shoes, and has moved on to the next one.
3) Wang Jia has finished the preparation on all upper pieces, and was working on the stitching this week.
4) I am also working on the upper stitching, and the shoemaking master was showing me how to couple the upper and the lining.
5) Masa, another TA of the class, was making couple small lasts using wood during the session of independent study. So cute!
6) Luca’s business cards were ready just one day prior to his departure to lineapell exhibition in Milan. He was super excited.
7) This week, the school was somehow quiet cause most students went to see lineapelle in Milan.
8) A corner of lineapelle, one of the greatest leather fair in the world, and generally takes place twice an year.
9) After lineapelle, I took a flight to Dublin to spend my weekend over there.
10) I like the book of Kells in Trinity College in particular. Really hard to imagine this thousand-year-old bible book still well preserved.