Dec. 09, 2014 | Posted in Blog, Shoemaking , Student Reporter | Tags:Yi-Chen Chou, Shoemaking | Language:
Reporter: Yi-Chen Chou | Course:
1) Christmas has come to the town. These Christmas lights are way more beautiful if you come to see physically.
2) Hyunijn’s Mom and sister have also come to the town, and prepared us some yummy Kimbob for our time at school.
3) This week, I’ve almost done my shoes.
4) But the heel stacking part did not go very well, oops!
5) Earlene was working on the upper stitching for her Moccasin shoes.
6) Natsumi was also lasting her Moccasin shoes this week.
7) Josh was learning how to prepare the threads in order to do the Goodyear bottom construction.
8) Bernardo has done the lasting on his Derby shoes, and about to hand stitch the bottoms. Good Luck!
9) Yuichi was polishing his uppers with cream and cloth, which generally takes 2 to 4 hours to complete.
10) I am moving forward to design my next shoes: an ankle boots with zipper in the back.