Dec. 02, 2014 | Posted in Reports, Shoemaking , Student Reporter | Tags:Yi-Chen Chou, ShoemakingReporter: Yi-Chen Chou | Course:
1) The Christmas lights were hung up on the street when I was on my way to do some grocery shopping last Friday. Time really flies.
2) At the supermarket, you can also see all the varieties of “panettone,” which is a transitional cake specifically for Christmas in Italy.
3) Last weekend, there was a farmer’s market taking place at the square of Santa Maria Novella. I’ve sampled some yummy fresh cheeses.
4) The other way of enjoying my weekend is to do the hand stitching while watching TV or listing to music at home. So cozy!
5) A main characteristic of Tirolese bottom construction is that the left upper edge makes the shoes waterproof.
6) I am currently working on my second hand stitching on my shoes.
7) Amy is also working on her second hand stitching for her Dad’s shoes with Goodyear bottom construction.
8) Hyunjin has finished the lasting process of her first pair of ankle boots in her life.
9) Earlene has finished her Derby shoes this week, and moved on to the Moccasin style.
10) This is the true beauty of Florence: canoeing on the Arno river with the old bridge behind you.