Nov. 25, 2014 | Posted in Blog, Shoemaking , Student Reporter | Tags:Yi-Chen Chou, Shoemaking | Language:
Reporter: Yi-Chen Chou | Course:
1) Last friday was my birthday, so I had a small party at Hard Rock restaurant to celebrate.
2) The weather continued drizzling this week, so the entire city was somehow quiet. Not many tourists on the street.
3) This Monday I went to an artisan shop of leather purse to buy some souvenirs for my family as it’s quite traditional but famous.
4) This week, I continued working on my oxford shoes for my besty in Taiwan.
5) I have done the upper stitching, and was about to learn how to hand stitch the Tirolese construction.
6) Natsumi has done her derby shoes last week, and they are pretty.
7) Bernardo has started to hand stitch the uppers on his derby shoes for his dad.
8) Josh’s derby shoes are a pair of ankle boots. His stitching is nice and neat, you can’t tell he is still a first-year student at all.
9) In today’s art visit class, we went to a local stamp factory. Many stamps of worldwide famous brands are made here.
10) The winter arrives in Florence this week. Look at these horses also wearing their own jackets.