To read the previous parts of this report, click on the following links.
1. I started to set stones to a ring I finished last month. First I make sure the stone sits on a right height respect to the hole.
2. Then I start making the places for grane.
3. I need 3 grane to keep the stone in place. While making the grane I have to take in consideration the triangular shape of the metal around the stone.
4. The sidestones are setted.
5. Then I start to set the upper stones. In here the metal aroun has a squere shape, which means I need to have 4 grane for the stone.
6. When all stones are setted I decorate the edges of the metal with a tool that is called Millegrane in italian.
7. The finished ring with a galleria. The ring is made in silver, and the stones are zirconias.
8. A detail of the finished ring with a galleria.