NEWS and Blog
Apr. 25, 2014 | Posted in Reports, Jewelry Making | Tags: Jewelry Making, S.K.
Staff Blog≫ Ring with galleria（Ring with diagonal stone）
1. For this ring I started by making two inner rings.
2. Then I fused a thick plate of silver.
3. I pull it in a rolling mill for the right thickness.
4. I turn it into a ring with pliers. It needs to be annealed often for it is so thick and is hard to bend.
5. I solder it, and shape the ring thinner from under and let it be thicker from the top.
6. In here the inner rings are yet soldered into the mainring.
7. Making sure the rings are round.
8. Then I soldered the little silver pieces on the gap between the inner rings and the main ring.
9. Here I’m choosing the design of the stones on the top.
10. The holes for the stones are ready!