NEWS and Blog
Mar. 10, 2014 | Posted in Reports, Jewelry Making | Tags: Jewelry Making, S.K.
Staff Blog≫ Florentine style earrings 2
To read the previous parts of this report, click on the following links.
1. Earrings are being attached to a sealing wax to be handly engraved. Earrings are made from silver.
2. The top part of the earrings being attached to a sealing wax sick so that they stay firmly during engraving.
3. Ready engraved earrings after washing and polishing.
4. A portfolio picture of finished earrings. Earrings are made from silver.
5. A portfolio picture of the finished earrings.