Feb. 26, 2015 | Posted in Blog, Shoemaking , Student Reporter | Tags:Yi-Chen Chou, Shoemaking | Language:
Reporter: Yi-Chen Chou | Course:
1) On this Tuesday, there was a historic soccer game taking place at Santa Croce. Generally, this event takes place only in summer.
2) Spring is approaching, as the day time gets longer and longer. It’s really a bless to have the sunshine in the classroom under this cold weather.
3) This week, Luca has started to design his first pair of sandals which will be the primary products in his career.
4) Yuichi was working on the first hand stitching of Goodyear construction. He is now quite good at this work.
5) Jill doesn’t like to sand the heels manually as it takes much longer than she thought. Hang in there, Jill!
6) Francis, as being an apprentice at a local shoemaking shop as well as a TA at school, only gets free time to work on his own work on Fridays.
7) By the end of this week, Bernardo has finished his moccasin shoes for his girlfriend. Hopefully it will fit.
8) Finally I’ve also completed my ankle boots by this week. I am quite happy with what it turns out.
9) At the same time at the orthopedic shoe shop, I was also working on the last modification for a patient with leg length discrepancy.
10) This week is a big week to most Asians as there was a Chinese new year. Therefore, as being Asians, we also went out to celebrate on Friday night. Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!