To read the previous parts of this report, click on the following links.
1. This month I continued working with the ring with galleria that I started last month.
2. I made an aggiornatura on the backside to give more light to the stones.
3. I fused a silverplate, passed it in the rolling mill to make it the right thickness and annealed it to make it softer to bend.
4. Then I bended it to fit to the top part of the ring.
5. I passed the two parts with emery paper to make the seam to fit better for soldering.
6. The parts tied together with iron wire for soldering.
7. After soldering I saw out a piece from both sides to give the ring a nice shape that gets narrow when going down.
8. I soldered the inner rings inside on both sides.
9. Then I started to solder the bars in between. First I soldered the central ones. At this point I let them be longer than what needed.
10. And then I soldered the bars on the sides.
11. Here all the 8 bars are soldered.