Accademia Riaci boasts teaching of practical, ready-to-use Italian, customized to your needs and goals. We teach from the very basic of Italian language to advanced courses such as interpretation.
The Standard Italian Course
Accademia Riaci provides students small-class (2~8 students more or less), customized lessons. The advantage of small-class learning is clear, compared with learning in a classroom of 20 students, where the opportunity to practice Italian is just once every 20 times. Not only the chance to talk in the class, but also the teachers are able to grasp each student's progress. The method is direct method, with equal emphasis on conversation, grammar, writing and listening.
Italian Language + Culinary Arts
- The program covers every aspect of gastronomy including traditional and innovative cuisine, as well as various extra-curricular activities.
- A professional intensive training program, under the guidance of a very well-known Italian chef-restaurant manager and consultant.
- Daily hands-on practical training is complemented with extracurricular activities, such as guided visits to relevant food production sites, such as meat processing plant, cheese and ham factories, wineries, etc.
- We also provide business practice advice for those who aim to open their own restaurant in the future.
- Housing during the Italian Cuisine Chef Training is included in the fees.
- The course also includes an intensive Italian Language course. The program includes accommodation, weekly art visits and cultural excursions (2 times a month).