Although there are currently no government funds or endowments available for financial assistance, past students have consistently received financial assistance from private educational loan companies. You may also apply for scholarship directly from Accademia Riaci.
Scholarship by Accademia Riaci
Students may apply for scholarship from anywhere in the world. They may be eligible to receive coverage of the whole tuition or partially. To apply, please send the following items to admission office or your nearest information center.
Required Documents For Scholarship
– ACCADEMIA RIACI Scholarship Application Form (PDF)
– 1-2 pages statement objectives (Italian or English)
– Portfolio of 12 Art works (preferably on CD-ROM)*If you don’t have any experience in the field which you are applying for, it is not necessary to submit.
– A portfolio description sheet listing each piece by number, size, medium and the date completed. *
– 2-3 recommendation letters from faculty, work supervisor, or any authority with a close relationship, if available.
**You MUST write which course you are applying for. In case you don’t write course name, your documents cannot be sent to the selection committee for scholarship.
By three months prior to the course starting date.
*The number of students who may be accepted is limited. Please submit the Required Documents as quickly as possible.
Students’ Reporter System
At Accademia Riaci, we are recruiting Students’ Reporters from our students.
The students who are chosen to become Students’ Reporters are given 10 % of the tuition as their scholarship fee. The Reporters who have submitted excellent reports will have his or her profile posted on our school website for the next 5 years as an alumnae and will be able to connect with their business chances after their graduation.
Prospective students of Accademia Riaci
Number of Recruitment
2 students (max.) for each course for each major in one-year course (September applicants) and for each major in the summer course (12 week course or 8 week course or 4 week course applicants)
10 % of the student’s tuition. By submitting of weekly reports, and those who excelled, he or she will be given scholarship for Internship program after they finish their course.
- Every week, you must submit a report including a photo and an article on that week’s lesson.
- 10 photos (or more) per week with brief explanation of the photo. (2-5 lines more or less.)
Submit the report by Friday at 17:00 with original photo data.
Each week’s photo should include:
About the photos:
- Language must be in English and your native language.
- Submit the photos and your article by digital data every Friday.
- During school holidays, you will report on how you spent time at the end of the holiday.
For example, Academic year students who start course from Fall term will submit 28 weeks (28 report) for lessons weeks + 1 report during fall break + 1 report during winter break + 1 report during spring break = Total 31 reports.
Academic year students who start course from Spring (January) will submit 28 weeks (28 report) for lessons weeks + 1 report during spring break = Total 29 reports.
- Those who performed excellently as a Reporter will be given Reporter Scholarship and have 10 % of the tuition of following year’s Master course or the Internship program.
- Those who were a successful Reporter for 2 years, will be given an opportunity to take an exam to become a lesson assistant for Accademia Riaci.
- Accademia Riaci Application Form- downloadable from the Scholarship page of our school homepage.
*Please write the name of the course you wish to enroll, and check if you apply for becoming a Students’ Reporter. It may not be considered without the name of the course.
- Essay: Theme: “How I would like to expand my own business in the future”
A4 size1-2 pages, in Italian or English 200~300 words, or 400 words in Japanese.
- Portfolio with 12 of your works (It must be attached to mail by PDF file.
*It is not necessary if you have no experience in the field in which you would like to study.
The contents of the portfolio must be listed: the number, the size, the medium and the finished date of the work)
- Explanation of each work in your portfolio about the making and characteristics of the works.
Application deadline: Three months before the start of the course. (It is reviewed by first come first served basis) among the Scholarship applicants, 2 persons (max.) for each course will be selected.