1. The Enrollment Fee of ACCADEMIA RIACI is to be paid upon registration of ACCADEMIA RIACI and the Tuition Fee of ACCADEMIA RIACI is to be paid before the start of the relevant course. Payments can be made only in cash, by bank wire transfer or international postal order to the account indicated by ACCADEMIA RIACI. ACCADEMIA RIACI will provide the student with a certificate of payment confirmation. In case of a wire transfer, the certificate will be issued only when the completion of the transfer has been confirmed by the school at its receiving bank account. ACCADEMIA RIACI may, at its sole discretion, exclude from any course and/or examinations any registered student who fails to pay the applicable Tuition Fee within the period stated above or any other period as may be agreed with ACCADEMIA RIACI. ACCADEMIA RIACI reserves the right to claim back from any such student any reasonable expenses incurred in reliance upon his/her registration on the course.
2. The Enrollment Fee paid to ACCADEMIA RIACI is not refundable unless ACCADEMIA RIACI decides not to grant the student a place on the relevant course. Cancellation will only be accepted if made in writing to ACCADEMIA RIACI. If cancellation occurs not less than 90 days prior to the start of the relevant course, ACCADEMIA RIACI shall refund 100% of the Tuition Fee, 50% of the Tuition Fee will be refunded if cancellation occurs not less 60 days prior to the start of the relevant course; 30% of the Tuition Fee will be refunded if cancellation occurs one day before the class starts and no refund shall be made if cancellation occurs after the start of the relevant course. For student who do not hold an EU passport, there will be no refund after certificate of enrollment has been issued, which has been issued to a student to apply for the Italian visa,unless the VISA is not issued due to reasons under Accademia Riaci's responsability.
3. The Tuition Fee includes tuition and diploma or certificate of attendance as specified for the course.
4. ACCADEMIA RIACI will be responsible for preparing a laboratory and basic equipments for student use. However, expenses for any materials needed for each student's course and projects shall be covered by the student.
5. Specific information such as the duration of the course shall be communicated to the student upon registration. Examinations must be taken at the end of the relevant course. No student shall be allowed to take the examinations after the end of the relevant course and ACCADEMIA RIACI shall not, in this case, issue any final certificate of attendance or the official diploma to the student.
6. Attendance is compulsory. No student shall be allowed to take examinations unless he/she attends at least 80% of the lessons. No final certificate shall be issued unless the student maintains the required attendance record until the end of the course and achieves the required pass mark in the examinations. In case students do not attend lessons, there will be no refund of the Tuition Fee.
7. By enrolling on any course offered by ACCADEMIA RIACI, students agree to comply fully with the disciplinary rules of ACCADEMIA RIACI as this represents a condition of the agreement between students and ACCADEMIA RIACI. Compliance which the disciplinary rules shall involve a good attendance record, a rigorous respect of the schedule of lessons and a responsible attitude towards the staff of ACCADEMIA RIACI allows students to use any equipment within ACCADEMIA RIACI. Failure to adhere fully to these rules may result in disciplinary measures being taken against the offending student (which, for the avoidance of doubt, may involve the expulsion of the student from the relevant course). To the fullest extent permitted by Italian law, ACCADEMIA RIACI reserves the right to claim damages in relation to any loss caused by the student.
8. Courses are organized according to the schedules, dates and programs established by the teachers appointed by ACCADEMIA RIACI, which reserves the right, at any time, to amend any aspect of the course as may be necessary.
9. The examination papers, together with any material produced by the students during the examinations (hereon referred to as The Material) shall be deemed to be the property of ACCADEMIA RIACI. Students hereby assign by way of future assignment all copyrights arising in the Material and in particular allow ACCADEMIA RIACI to exhibit, reproduce and/or publish such Material.
10. If a student wishes to change the course after registering with ACCADEMIA RIACI, the school will consult with the school management in order to make arrangements for changing the course with a separate course of the student's choice, with a handling fee of 20% of the tuition.
11. ACCADEMIA RIACI reserves the right to cancel the course prior to the beginning of the courses if less than a quorum to start a course is present. Students who are registered in a course that is canceled will be notified, and the Enrollment Fee and the Tuition Fee will be a full refund.
12. ACCADEMIA RIACI doesn't take any responsibilities for accidental loss of personal belongings and valuables in school or outside school.
13. Students must be responsible in case of any damage or vandalization of school property by the student.
14. ACCADEMIA RIACI is closed on Italian national holidays and school holidays such as summer holidays, winter holidays and Easter holidays.
15. No variation to this agreement shall be valid unless agreed in writing between the parties.
16. For programs held in Florence campuses, the agreement between ACCADEMIA RIACI and students shall be subject to the Italian law and the parties hereby agree that the Italian courts in Florence shall have sole jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of this agreement.